> Home Health
> Portable Toothbrush Sanitizer - CleanWave|
Portable Toothbrush Sanitizer - CleanWave
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 0.26
Eliminate germs, bacteria and viruses and help control the cause of common colds and infection.
The CleanWave Portable Toothbrush Sanitizer is the safe and easy way to sanitize your toothbrush.
Germs and bacteria thrive on the moist environment of a toothbrush. Leftover plaque and bacteria live long after you are finished brushing. Studies show better oral health equals better overall health. Save on the cost of toothbrushes and use a single toothbrush longer. Sanitizer is a portable and sturdy case for traveling
5 minute built-in timer to begin automatic sanitizing cycle
Lid activated on/off switch
Operates on 2 AA batteries (not included)
The sanitizer lasts for 10,000 hours
Dimensions: 8.58” x 2.17” x 1.18”
The Verilux® CleanWave™ Portable Toothbrush Sanitizer
is the safe and easy way to sanitize your toothbrush for better oral care and overall health.
- Germs and bacteria thrive on the moist environment of a toothbrush.
- Leftover plaque and bacteria on the toothbrush live long after you are finished brushing- even after rinsing your toothbrush.
Use the automatic 5-minute sanitizing cycle on the Portable Toothbrush Sanitizer for better oral health.
- Quickly and effectively sterilizes
- Eliminates germs, bacteria and viruses
- Helps control the common causes of colds and infections
Portable Santizing Toothbrush
- 5- minute built-in-timer provides automatic santizing cycle
- powered by 2 AA batteries (not included)
- automatic UV Light Shut-off when opened during operation
- lid activated on/off switch
- sturdy case keeps toothbrush clean while traveling
- 1-year limited warranty
- 4-color retail package with instruction manual
- 8.58" x 2.17" x 1.18"
I purchased the toothbrush sanitizer a few months ago. This cold and flu season has been the easiest transition that I can remember!
*Statement About this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.